Sometimes, we all wonder what is it about and why we are here.
But these ultimately unimportant questions are a lot more often replaced by the ultimate questions of the highest importance…
How to be happy?
How to live my life to fullest?
How to be like 5-year-old kid kind of happy? 😀
How to laugh, smile and enjoy our time no matter where we are, no matter what we are doing?
And these ultimate questions are the ones that I am going to answer for you in this very blog.
I will address everything necessary to understand to fill your life with pure joy about your existence.
But before I start with various topics connected to this matter I need to explain to you one important thing…and that is happiness is a natural state in the life of a human being. Always remember this. So my job here is not to teach you any new things to achieve happiness. My only job is to remove all the junk in your head you acquired in your life which is preventing from experiencing life as the most beautiful experience.
Now. Another thing I need to stress out is… literary in many situations in our life we are not in control. There are many forces out there in this world, which can slowly steal the ability to be happy with your life and the only thing to do to prevent this is to know about these forces. So I am going to teach you all I know about forces affecting us on day to day basis.
And finally, thanks to these forces we become less and less in control of our lives until we have no power to control our lives at all. And this is what is it all about.
It is about taking your life back into your hands.
To help you take your life back to your hands I actually need to address a variety of topics, amongst which you can find:
- Love’n’respect for yourself
- Take full responsibility for your life – quit the blame game and victim mindset
- Believing in yourself/Limiting beliefs
- Finding your Passion and Purpose
- Discipline – reach out to your dreams
- Escape life in Fear – be willing to die for your freedom mindset
- Social skills and power of having a voice
- Immunity boosting – breathing exercises and cold showers
- Financial literacy – learn to play the monopoly of life
- Neuroplasticity of the brain – you have really no idea about your true potential
- Get rid of all of your addiction – also how to spot them and analyze them
- Assertiveness and polite manors
- Golden Rule Number One: Do not take life seriously!
- Only Life Principle you ever need to stop limiting yourself
- The science of human behaviour – social conditioning
- WHO WE REALLY ARE AS HUMAN BEINGS
- Happiness as calmness vs. Dopamine addictions
- Method of scientific proof
- Theory of evolution
- Nobody can give you anything
- Nothing last forever and why don’t even want that to be the case
- Moral values
- The human body and its reaction to energies/vibes
- From competition to cooperation
- Don’t waste your energy on things you cannot control
- Having a positive vibe and how to share it
- Basic emotions and what they are for
- Simplistic truths vs. Laws of the universe
- Painful Truths vs. Beautiful Lies
- Anxiety caused by lack of money
- Love vs. Companionship
- How to actually help people
- Accept Death
- Communication problems – language inaccuracy
- Cause and Effect – Causality Law
- Information Overload
- Survival vs. Fun mentality
- Be yourself concept vs Concept of Dynamic Personality
- Empty the bucket – Open your mind
- Knowledge – practical implications as its purpose
- Living in the Present vs Understanding the value of Past and Future
- Sacred sexuality and no-fap
- Fakeness vs Reinforced Positivity with a planet-scale butterfly effect